Invisalign® in Pompano Beach is a popular orthodontic device that can correct misaligned teeth without the inconveniences of traditional braces. While there’s a lot to be said about this device, it’s important to learn about the pros and cons of Invisalign before you decide to get them or not. Here’s what to expect when getting Invisalign clear braces.
The Pros and Cons of Invisalign Braces
Pros of Invisalign Braces
- The treatment time is typically shorter with these transparent aligners than with metal braces.
- A powerful motivator for adhering to your personalized treatment plan by seeing digital predictions of your tooth movement and final results.
- You’ll still get to enjoy the foods you love.
- As long as you continue brushing and flossing, you can keep traditional braces off your teeth and mouth.
Cons of Invisalign Braces
- Like traditional braces, Invisalign isn’t necessarily a quick fix.
- The treatment requires serious dedication, as you’ll need to wear them for at least 22 hours daily.
- You’ll need to take out your aligners before eating or drinking unless you’re just sipping on clear, cold beverages, and you’ll need to brush and floss your teeth before putting the trays back in afterward.
- When you initially start wearing aligners, each tray will be tight and challenging to get in and out since they are designed to fit the desired alignment of your teeth after you have worn them for two weeks.
Do You Need Invisalign® in Pompano Beach?
At Park Plaza Dental, our team can provide high-quality Invisalign clear braces to help you straighten your teeth. Give us a call today to learn more about our services!
*Invisalign®, the Invisalign logo, and iTero®, among others, are trademarks and/ or service marks of Align Technology, Inc. or one of its subsidiaries or affiliated companies and may be registered in the U.S. and/or other countries.
If you have any questions about the services we offer, don’t hesitate to call Park Plaza Dental. Our team is here to make your next appointment a comfortable and productive one.